Erin has been working with families for over twenty years in different capacities. From working as a Doula as parents make the transition with their youngest children all the way to College send-off and everything in between.
Always working from the framework that behaviour is a form of communication and creating small steps to success, my goal is to empower parents to be the parent they want to be. Each session is tailored to your, your child and your support systems.
Topics that are frequently addressed:
- Acknowledging biologically normal newborn sleep patterns and how they evolve with time
- Supporting families to make gentle sleep transitions from bedsharing to room-sharing
- Normal toddler behaviour and changes that come with increased independence
- Transitions to daycare and kindergarten
- School refusal, homeschooling options, creating IEP’s
- Exploring options to traditional bricks and mortar school
- Supporting co-parenting communication strategies
- Exploring family traditions and creating daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal experiences that you look forward to building your family memories
Cost is $60 (+hst) per hour